At Shell, we focus on innovation and technology to help meet the growing demand for energy. We are looking for ambitious students and graduates who have expressed capacity, achievement and strong relationship skills to deliver on the global energy challenge. Shell is an equal opportunity employer and an advocate for diversity and inclusion.
Shell Graduate Programme
The Shell Graduate Programme is a development framework that enables new graduates to become fully independent Shell professionals in 2-5 years.
At Shell, new graduates have access to a range of roles and world-class training and development opportunities, including:
· Leadership skills development
· Networking, Coaching and Mentoring relationships
· Learning curriculum (training, e-learning modules, accreditation)
· Successfully completed WAEC or its equivalent with at least credit ratings in Math and English in not more than two sittings
· Finished first degree not more than four years ago
· Completed bachelors degree with at least second class upper
· Completed or will be completing NYSC in 2014
· Graduates who have not taken part in a Shell Recruitment Day in the past 3 years or written our test in the past 12 months
Shell matches graduates into a particular role based on their skills, so graduates will not be required to apply for a specific Shell position.
To apply, visit us at www.shell.com/careers
Click on icon below for candidate application guide